Built about 1805 in the Federal Style, it was enlarged and modified in 1850 to add Greek revival features.
North side of building prior to renovation in the 1970's
Before and after restoration.
Beautiful spider-web window framed by 2 large chimneys and wonderful moldings.
An antique doll and carriage. Just one of many items that are on display at the Roberts-Vaughan Village Center.