There's much to see here in Murfreesboro. All of our properties are available for private tours and school groups, and are also open during special events hosted by the Murfreesboro Historical Association. Please contact us to inquire about a tour. firstname.lastname@example.org
116 E. Main Street
A restored Greek Revival home built about 1805. It is open during normal business hours.
201 W. High Street
Housing amazing antiques, collectables, & oddities with phonographs, music boxes, & appliances.
407 E. Broad Street
The Wheeler House was built in 1810 as a store belonging to William Hardy Murfree and George Gordon.
409 Williams Street
Built in 1790, the William Rea store is the oldest brick commercial structure in North Carolina.
311 W Main St.
Notable army physician who discovered the cure for Yellow Fever spent some of his childhood here.
200 N 4th St
Holds a collection of antique tools used by local tinsmith, John Evans. The building was once the post office in nearby town